Pet Training Done Right
Pets can be a great addition to any family. Canine Initiative Group offers quality and custom training plans for each dog and client. Our training plans work with the unique needs of every dog while ensuring we can meet the client’s needs.
Our obedience training program is sold as a Board and Train Obedience program that allows our training team to develop a specific training plan for your dog’s needs. Pet owners can come in and get an evaluation of their dog completed to narrow down the specific needs of owner and dog by our experienced training staff. We then develop a specific training plan, board the dog at our facility where the dog will receive training every day to reach the goals of the training plan. At the end of the week we include a one hour long one-on-one session with the owner to show the owner what has been accomplished and a final evaluation.
House Training Class
Having issues potty training your dog? We offer a scheduled class 1 day a week where dog owners come to out facility and we teach you how to properly train your dog. Stop the mess! Learn how to properly and positively train your dog to go outside. See training schedule for dates and times.
- Is your environment suitable for the breed type that you want?
- Does everyone in your home want a dog?
- Do you have the time to provide exercise – walks and play, in all weathers and on dark nights, etc – and give adequate daily attention such as grooming?
- Training and socialization is important for a new dog. Do you have the time? You will be legally responsible for your dog’s behavior so ensure training and socialization is done correctly.
- Can you afford the vet bills, including annual vaccinations and regular worming? Other expenses include providing a proper diet to keep your dog in good health. Boarding kennel costs need to be considered if you have regular holidays where your dog will be unable to accompany you.
- Can you provide a safe and secure home for the dog for life?
These are only a few of the questions you need to ask yourself before purchasing a dog. Here at CIG we are very diverse in different breeds and great with specific dog selection. We can help you layout a plan and even help you find the right dog for your family/working needs.
We can work on a basic breed selection, to writing a plan, finding the breeder, selecting the dog, and even begin training with you and the dog.
Please call for further details on Dog selection.